Gallery

Friday, February 16, 2018

Just Add Ink #396...Sketch!




Happy Friday everyone! 

We have a fab new sketch challenge from Kim, over at Just add Ink and l decided it was the perfect time to have another play with my "Magical Day" stamp set.
So cute and fun to play with and having the coordinating thinlits is a huge bonus. I've gone bright and colourful using Melon Mambo-Pumpkin pie-Daffodil Delight-Lemon Lime Twist-Tempting Turquoise-Emerald Envy.
This was a really quick and fun card to create and l have the perfect little miss turning 5 soon and I'm sure she will be pretty happy to have a unicorn on her card....I have a sparkly #5 ready to attach, but decided to leave it as it didn't fit with the sketch so much.


The rest of the design team have created some amazing projects, so don't forget to stop by the challenge blog for heaps of inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. Love this card Nikki! The sparkle stamps in colours that match the rainbow are perfect on your crisp white card! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Nikki! I love the sparkles and splashes of colour and the pretty unicorn flying in the clouds. I have just got these two stamps and am so looking forward to playing with them. Might just have to CASE this too if I may? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous adaption of the sketch Nikki! Lots of fabulous colour and sparkle (yes the unicorn as well) will make it a favourite with the new Miss 5 for sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I can just imagine Miss 5 squealing in excitement when she sees this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete