Gallery

Friday, February 20, 2015

Just Add Ink #251....Add Thank You!


Hello and Happy Friday to you! Over at Just Add Ink this week, Patrice has given us a "Just Add Thank You" challenge.
It can be any style or elements you choose as long as you add "Thank You"...This was perfect timing for me, as l needed a special Thank you card for a friend, that always goes above and beyond in times of need...Mwah to you!
Plus it gave me another chance to play with my "Hello You" thinlits and the "Crazy for You" stamp set.
I'll keep this post short, as l'm on nanny daycare for a few days and need to sleep when they do..:0)


Don't forget to pop over and check out how the rest of the DT have added Thank You!

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. I love the dimension you've given to your flower Nikki! I love how your thanks pulls the two sides together too. Clever you :) Enjoy your munchkins I bet they love nanny time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so striking Nikki, even though you've gone with subtle colours. Love it. Hope nanny time wasn't too tiring for you lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Nikki! Love the height and dimension of your flower and the contrast with the geometric DSP. Xx

    ReplyDelete