Gallery

Friday, August 15, 2014

Just Add Ink #227.......Chipboard!

'

Happy Friday to you! It's time for this weeks fun Just Add Ink challenge and this one is all about "CHIPBOARD"   Chantell thought it would be fun to add some dimension to our projects.
I decided to combine this weeks challenge with a very special friends birthday and added multiple layers of chipboard to a yummy Blackberry Bliss Sweetheart punch.
Not easy to see, but amongst the twine is some Gold filigree thread (another dance costume leftover)...:0) and l think I've got a new fave embossing folder too!
I really love the fine detail in the "Tiny Triangles Folder" and find myself reaching for it often, the pattern is so versatile and I'm sure it will be a frequent show on my projects..:0)





Just a little bit of co-ordinated packaging...:0)


Don't forget to pop by and check out the design teams lovely projects.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!

5 comments:

  1. Nikki you are right that embossing folder is striking! I love all your coordinated packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous ensemble! I love the crisp white with the pops of Blackberry Bliss and Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous gift set. Love the blackberry bliss with a touch of gold glimmer on white - so striking. I can see you're loving that EF hehe. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous get set, I have not really used Blackberry Bliss but you have me now eyeing it off to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love your gorgeous set Nikki! I'm loving Blackberry Bliss too - it's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete