Gallery

Monday, June 9, 2014

Blended Bloom & Blendabilities...


Hey there everyone!...I hope you've all enjoyed a lovely weekend, we've had a nice long one here in Australia, to celebrate the Queens birthday. And after spending a lovely day out yesterday, shopping, lunch and a massage with my two beautiful girls, l thought it was about time l got creating...:0)

I've been a bit AWOL in that area this week, as l decided to spend my free time tidying, sorting and culling in preparation for the new Stampin Up Catalogue year, beginning on the 1st of July.
But l do have a card to share using the "Blended Bloom" stamp that we received at "Inspire-Create-Share"...I had actually coloured this the day l got home, using the "Calypso Coral" Blendabilities we also received...Bonus! And now it's finally made it onto a card!


Did you notice the splatters?....Not in my original plan, but as l pulled the lid off the darkest shade to colour some little flowers for the inside, the ink just sprayed everywhere and you guessed it...All over my card base..:0( But after my initial shock, l thought why not go with it and added some more, so not a total disaster..:0)


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Nikki! I love those splatters! I love them even more having read the story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Nikki, and nice 'save' of the background. It was just a creative opportunity, rather than a potential disaster, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought this stamp and looking for some ideas on how to use it when I came across your card. It is lovely, and you have inspired me... But maybe without the splatters as not sure I could do them as well!

    ReplyDelete