Gallery

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Card!....


Evening!....I've been seeing so many fab and clever ideas using the "Scalloped Tag Topper" punch around lately and thought l would have a go at making one of the fun closure style cards that are all the rage.
I don't know where this idea originated but I'm loving all of the variations that are popping up on pinterest and couldn't resist having a go.
I took a rough guess at  the way it was done and it worked just fine, l kept it simple and used the SAB designer paper called "Sweet Sorbet" to decorate, adding cardstock in coordinating colours and some lovely Summer Starfruit ribbon.



"Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I've seen a lot of these popping up too and must give it a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Nikki. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete