Gallery

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Owl Punch Play date!....


Morning!...Just popping in to share some of the super cute crafty projects that my very clever & creative 11yr old niece made the other day!
Cassidy and l have a permanent booking for the first Tuesday of every school holidays (although being Christmas, it was a little later this time), we do the girl thing and get crafty..:0) She's always been my little crafty friend (her words) and she's great company, l really enjoy our time together.  Last play date she made a heap of really cute owl cards, so this time we did the packaging thing to match!

She whipped up a heap of these cute little owl tags all on her own.....Pretty clever huh!




I know she would love to hear what you think!
"Thanks for stopping by"
 Cassidy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are super-cute!! Cassidy has a great eye for colour, and has made amazing tags - love them. Such fun to share special aunty/niece crafting time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think they absolutely GORGUSS, so much so she has inspired me to bring out my owl punch and copy her work. Wish I had a 11yr old niece to play with.

    Well done

    Ali N.Z.

    ReplyDelete