Gallery

Monday, December 23, 2013

Bigz Bow Angel...12 Days of Christmas!


So who's feeling a little nut's at the minute with pre-Christmas prep? I have to say that for once I'm cool, calm & collected....really unusual l must say. Generally about now I'm running all over, shopping for last minute gifts & food, but this year my lovely family have decided to take over all of the food prep and my baby girl (26yrs) is hosting Christmas day at her place. They all got together and decided that being a "Christmas Day Baby" it was time l got to relax on my Birthday and they would do it all...woohoo, how lucky am l!

Today's project is so far out of left field for me, l just don't do cutesy! But after seeing so many of these popping up on Pinterest lately, l decided to make one as a gift tag for my little angel....Speaking of "Ivy Adele"...She is such a little cutie and growing up so fast! How clever are my girls (bragging rights here), one made this little cherub and the other her sweet little Vintage fabric sundress.


Day: 11


I'm not sure where this idea originated and there are so many versions around, l won't give any one person credit...but l do thank you all for the inspiration.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin-Up unless noted!
(non SU skin card stock & doily)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your little angel and the other grandbabies too! Wishing you a joyous Christmas and birthday spent with those who love you best!

    ReplyDelete