Gallery

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bows, Butterfly's & bags!..


Just popping in to share a cute gift bag project to go with a card l made a few weeks back, you can find that post Here.
Now,... I'm a huge believer in giving credit if l case/copy anyone Else's ideas, l just think it's the right thing to do! After all, we all like to inspire and share our projects and having it acknowledged is also a nice thing!...Just my 2 cents...:0) So in saying that, the idea for this gorgeous flower (as far as l can tell) came from the very talented Gayle Wheeler and my lovely friend Christine shared it with me recently. With a whole lot of Oohs & Aaahs l might add!....So of course l just had to have a go!



"Thanks for stopping by "
All supplies used are Stampin-Up unless noted!
Carry bag is non SU

3 comments:

  1. Another lot of oohs and aahs from me too! Gorgeous projects, Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, what a lovely gift bag and card you've created. I am so happy that you were inspired by my blossom and I very much appreciate receiving credit for my design. Happy creating! xoxo

    ReplyDelete