Gallery

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Zoo Babies.....


Afternoon stampers!....I wanted to pop in and share this sweet baby card with you, made with Stampin-Up's super cute "Zoo Babies". I've teamed it with some lovely "New" colours from SU,  called Crisp Cantaloupe, Smoky Slate & Pistachio Pudding.


I have had so much fun playing with this set and just love the look of these fresh colours together. I'll be popping back later to share the "Boy" version in Coastal Cabana, which is very yummy too!

"Thanks for stopping by & have a great day"
All Supplies used are Stampin-Up unless noted.
(Non SU Pearls & Ribbon)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the paper piercing in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is beyond cute Nikki. Love, love love the layout & colours & everything. I wish I needed to make more baby cards. Pinning now!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous!! Love it to bits; thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete