Gallery

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Convention 2013... Part 2



Originally l had decided not to do general swaps for Convention, but as time went on, it got the better of me and l ended up making some using 2 designs, here's the first of them.  Not the best of pics I'm sorry, as l had totally forgotten to photograph them and buy the time l did remember the light was pretty average and hasn't really done them justice.


I got to ink up my brand new "World Treasures" stamp set and crack open my pkt of International Bazaar DSP. As with all of my swaps and roomie gifts, l stuck to a similar colour palette of Soft Sky/Pool Party, Tangerine Tango/Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade/Pear Pizazz in various combinations throughout and of course what Peacock would be seen in public without shimmer and sparkle, although it's pretty hard to see in these pics.


I have a couple more post's of Convention goodies to share with you, so don't forget to check back later for those.
"Thanks for stopping by & have a great day"
All Products Used are Stampin-Up

1 comment:

  1. Nikki i love this swap! Is so colourful and yet simple. I love the stamp and have been thinking of buying it, it's more tempting due to your swap. Thanks

    ReplyDelete