Gallery

Friday, April 12, 2013

Just Add Ink #161


Hey stampers, "IT"S FRIDAY" and of course that means challenge time over at Just Add Ink. We have a great colour challenge happening this week, suggested by Mae.

I love the bold combination they make and really enjoyed using colours that l wouldn't normally combine. I  had lot's of fun with this card, as l actually made the Balloon stamps myself, using "Clear Mount Foam" from SU, Die cut with the Circles #2 Die. what really impressed me was the lovely impression l got. After seeing how well they stamped, l was off rummaging through my dies to see what other shapes l could make, but sadly l am out of foam...:0( Don't you just hate that!
I used my markers to add the balloon knots and string and l also had a play with Heat Embossing my brad and love that idea too!



Don't forget to check out the DT creations, lot's of variety and lovely inspiration.

"Thanks for stopping by & have a great day"
All Supplies are Stampin-Up unless noted.
(Non SU-Emb/Powder & Lge Brad)

5 comments:

  1. OH Nikki this card is so cute!! I really love how you've stamped/embossed the sentiment on the inside of the card - what a fab idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Nikki these balloons really 'pop' in colour and I am glad they haven't popped on your card lol. Great idea of making your own stamps. Love it! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love the balloons and simple layout. Terrific use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really do have the "wow factor" Nikki - cheers Andrea & the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Nikki! The challenge colours looks fabulous in the big bold balloons! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete