Gallery

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Oh Whale.....



Good Morning!......As mentioned in an earlier post, I'm on a mission to fill my card box with some baby cards. Recently l ordered the new "Oh Whale" set and Sizzlit from Stampin-Up and they are ever so cute and versatile and just perfect for a "Baby" card.
I was pretty happy with the discovery that l could use Sizzlits with felt......Never new that! I will say though the felt l used was fairly thin, especially the blue, so l guess that helps. It has definitely opened up heaps of possibilities for the sweet collection of Sizzlits l have stashed away.


These were lot's of fun to make and super quick. I kept them simple, as l decided adding anything more would be overkill and I do love the feel and look of the felt, it adds just a little texture and gives an otherwise flat card some depth.


"Thanks for stopping by & Have a great day"
All Supplies are Stampin-Up (with the exception of the felt & eyes)

2 comments: