Gallery

Friday, April 27, 2012

Just Add Ink #115....

Hiya!... It's JAI time again and this week we have a great sketch to work with......check this out!
I kept my card very "Clean & Simple" this week, using Crumbcake, Whisper White & Daffodil Delight as my colours, l used a textured impressions plate from Sizzix to add a little background texture and the flower from the SU set "Flower Fest" to create a very simple happy card!....well it made me smile when l finished it...:0)

I enjoyed playing with this sketch and the DT have produced some really great cards to inspire you, hopefully you can play along and show us your interpretation.

         "Thanks for popping by & Have a great weekend"
All products used are Stampin-Up unless noted.

11 comments:

  1. This makes me smile too! That's such a bright, happy flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and summery Nikki - while it's raining outside here! Great use of the sletch ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a CAS card this is so striking Nikki. I love it. The DD just pops on the CC. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower stamp set is just so sweet!! You rocked the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the effect of that layered flower, great dimension and a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This. Is. Gorgeous. I love clean and simple but can never do it and make it look this good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - such a happy card! Great, striking, colour combo. I love it to bits, Nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean and perfect, Nikki! I love the texture and color combination...so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like a burst of sunshine! Love it Nikki. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that vibrant yellow flower its just says Happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Nikki love that flower Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete