Gallery

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog Award...

This is a so very overdue post and again l apologise for time it has taken me to blog about it...
A big thank you to the 2 lovely and very talented girls that sent it my way Julie and Jenn, check out their blogs for some great inspiration.

Okay...now for the details that go with this award, firstly l must share with you all 8 things about myself... and then pass it along to some other awesome bloggers.

1. l am an obsessed papercrafter and love to try anything new.
2. I like to think l am a glass half full kinda girl.
3. My favourite holiday destination is anywhere in Asia..Mainly Bali.
4. I love spicy foods...the more chili the better..you know the runny nose/hiccup kind!
5. Any opportunity to have a Jammie day...but usually get caught out!
6. Love the time l get to spend with my 2 beautiful "Grandsons".
7. Have been known to buy Children's colouring books on holiday to get a colouring fix.
8. and l,m grateful for the family and special friends in my life.

So now to pass on this award in no particular order........here are few blogs l love to look at,

Christine
Liam
Fiona
Rachel
Helen

Check out their blogs and leave them a comment, they are all very deserving.

Nikki.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Your kind words mean so much, especially from someone so talented! I realty enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your beautiful work.
    Cheers,
    fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is you day for awards! Check out my blog for a surprise. Thank you for so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. Thank you so much for giving me this award. congrats on being on the Just Add Ink Design team. Well deserved.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new gig ... on the JAI design team. Well deserved ... just as this award is! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for passing this award on to me, Nikki! I am very honoured, because you know I'm the head of the Nikki Spencer Appreciation Society!! I laughed heartily at your fact no. 7 - I have done that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new role on the JAI design team, well done, you must be so excited :)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls for the congrats and the confidence boost, much appreciated! I am so excited to be part of the JAI team, they are a lovely group and have all made me so welcome, l'm really looking forward to making samples and having fun in my new role. :0)

    XXX Nikki.

    ReplyDelete