Gallery

Friday, June 9, 2017

Just Add Ink #363...Anniversary!




What a week its been! Such devastating news coming out of London. So incredibly sad for everyone involved and their family and friends...Thinking of all the UK demos and hoping you are safe and well.

 We have a new challenge happening over at Just Add Ink  and this week Chantell wants us to "ADD ANNIVERSARY" to our projects.
My first thoughts were a card for the man, but as he generally forgets what month and date this falls on...Yep,  33yrs on and l'm still hopeful...lol I decided to go with an alternate anniversary celebration and made a card for a special friend that is 1yr Cancer free...Definitely cause for celebration and of course a card.

With lots of new toys to play with, l have used the super cute "sweetheart" embossing folder and teamed it with my continuing obsession the "Lovely Words" thinlits. The sweet flowers and foliage are from the "Happy Birthday Gorgeous" set.

I have created a couple of cards using these products and decided while l had my camera out, l would share them all...You might want to make a cuppa, as its fairly photo heavy.


This one is my ultra CAS version!


And as you can see l have stepped it up a notch and used the debossed side of the folder to add some texture.


I continued the theme to the inside and also created a coordinating envelope as well.


The third card is using the same products, but l swapped out the greeting for a birthday one and used the embossed side of the folder on this one.


The inside is the same as above, but with a Happy Birthday sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty, Nikki! I hope your friend has something special planned for their one year anniversary - I hope she can celebrate many more of these anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole series Nikki - elegant and fresh! Loving how you nestled that little cluster of blooms at the bottom! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are so gorgeous Nikki! I love the difference between the embossing effects and of course the beautiful words. Big congratulations to your friend on her special anniversary and may there be many more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that you went with an anniversary card for your friend, that is super special. I'm sure she's going to love this - so elegant and you just can't beat a pop of colour on a white background (you know it's my fave). Gorgeous, and so happy that your friend is one year cancer free, may she have many many more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nikki, I never would have thought to add that embossing folder but it looks awesome on your cards. Love these so much! Chlo xx

    ReplyDelete