Gallery

Friday, April 14, 2017

Just Add Ink #355...Sketch!




Happy Good Friday! I hope you are all enjoying this Easter weekend so far and hopefully getting in some crafty time!
As with every preceding "Good Friday" my plan is to watch the Royal Childrens Hospital appeal, eat hot cross buns and maybe venture into my playroom for some creative time...All done in the comfort of my PJ's...:0)

This week Narelle has given us a lovely clean sketch to create with over at Just Add Ink and the design team have created some fabulous projects to inspire!

I have combined the clean lines with crisp white and some bold colour, using the SAB Carried Away DSP as my starting point and the Special Reason/Stylish Stems Bundle for my elements.



Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Nikki! I love the white frame details and colour blocking backgrounds- such a beautiful way to highlight these flowers and pretty leaves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, Nikki. I really like the contrast between the bold colours, and all the white space. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gorgeously sponged central flower grabbed my attention immediately! I love the graduation of colour & that you've popped it up. Very striking with the deep background paper. A beautiful card! Happy Easter (yep I'm crafting in my pjs too). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant colour behind the negative flower die cut Nikki! Just stunning, especially contrasted against the white and then dark DSP. Just a gorgeous mix of colour and flowers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Nikki. I am so gutted that this set didn't make the new catty cut. I just adore the die and love how you've added that graduation of colour. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete