Gallery

Friday, February 17, 2017

Just Add Ink #347...Colour!


 Just Add Ink

Welcome to this weeks Just Add Ink Colour challenge! 

Kim has given us some pretty colours to play with this week and l thought they would work well with the "Inside the Lines" SAB dsp to create a pretty background for my sentiment.
I have used the SU Markers direct to paper and mostly just block coloured, but on some l used a blender pen to soften the edges.
Some of the flowers got a dose of WoS to add some sparkle, although not so easy to see in the pics..:0)

I find colouring a very therapeutic way to pass the time and love the designs and possibilities of this "FREE" dsp.



Don't forget to pop over and be inspired by the rest of the DT's creativeness.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Nikki! a fabulous way to accent this DSP - I must give it a try :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty & a great way to balance all the colours, Nikki. This paper is so flexible & fun.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is pretty Nikki. The beautifully coloured delicate floral pattern is just lovely and I love how you tied the colours in to the layers of the sentiment panel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty paper (haven't cracked into mine yet - wish I had a bit more time for colouring lately) and you've created a really lovely card with it. I can see the sparkle you've added and I really like the sentiment popped up! xxx

    ReplyDelete