Gallery

Friday, November 6, 2015

Just Add Ink #287.....Inspiration!


JAI #287-Inspiration

Hey there! It's that time again over at Just Add Ink  and this week Jodene has given us some lovely, colourful inspiration to play with.
It's rather obvious what inspired me and that was the leaves and the lovely yellow and orange tones. As for my last post, l used the "Lighthearted Leaves" set again. I embossed in white e/p and coloured using my markers and blender pen in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive. I also used my Blendies to colour the rhinestones to match.


The design team have used the inspiration to create some gorgeous projects, so don't forget to pop by the challenge blog for that lovely inspiration.
"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. I love the stained glass effect you created Nikki - so delicate and beautiful. Such a contrast to the simple backing elements. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Nikki! I love the detail of your colouring of that fabulous leaf mosaic! Perfectly complimented by the embossed version underneath and the coloured bling is a lovely touch too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love the pop of purple, it looks terrific with the autumn colours. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete