Gallery

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Inspire-Create-Share Gifts!


Hello from the Gold Coast..:0) I am at present, enjoying all the fun that is Stampin Ups "Inspire-Create-Share" event! Having an absolute ball with the gorgeous Just Add Ink girls...I love spending time with this lot, there is always Lot's of laughs and an abundance of "HAPPY"..:0)
There are a few of us sharing an amazing house on one of the canals, it has a gazillion bedrooms and bathrooms (always handy with a group of girls) a pool and is totally lux...Loving the life!

Another fun tradition of this event, is sharing swaps and small pillow gifts, so l thought l would share mine with you...:0)
Once again, I've gone with the cute "Mini Treat Bag" die. I used simple copy paper, stamped with the dictionary background stamp (retiring soon) and even though it's no longer available, l used the sweet sentiment from the "Simply Wonderful" SAB set, l just love this sentiment and don't really own anything else like it, that was appropriate.


Another joy in my life, is making soy candles and melts, so that's what l popped inside and some chocolate for when an energy boost is needed...That's my excuse anyway..:0)
My suitcase smelt pretty amazing..


Don't forget to pop back in for my swaps post..:0)

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, gorgeous Nikki, for making one for me too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete