Gallery

Monday, September 1, 2014

Flamingo Lingo....


Happy Monday to you!....What a glorious weekend we've had here in Melbourne, the winds were warm, the sun was shining and dare l say it, Summer is on the horizon..:0) and to complete a perfect weekend, l got to spend time with all 5 of my little munchkins.
Tomorrow is my sisters birthday and l thought l'd share her card and gift bag. The Flamingo Lingo set was right up on top of my "New Catty" wishlist, but it had yet to see ink, so it was high time l had a play. I love that some of the proceeds from the purchase of this set go to the "Ronald McDonald House" charity.

Not sure about the quality of my photos, as I'm not loving the true colours l get taking my pics inside, so decided to try for some natural light shots....Not sure this idea worked all that well either..:0)




I got my inspiration for these from this lovely card by Tracy Henry and couldn't resist a case..:0)

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up unless noted!
(non SU twine & giftbag)

No comments:

Post a Comment