Gallery

Monday, June 30, 2014

Amazing Birthday!.......


Happy Monday people!...Today is the last day of the current Stampin Up catalogue and tomorrow we get to order from the brand spanking "New" one...So excited!
With all of the wonderful new products to choose from, I've re-written my wish list a gazillion times and still can't decide what's priority...What a fun dilemma!
Today's set uses some of the new goodies received at "Inspire-Create-Share" and some yummy pr-order products as well..:0)
The "Amazing Birthday" set is such a great one for making fun male cards and works well with the cute "Hamburger Box"...The polka dots on the box are from another fave set called "Work of Art" and that little star is one of  a set of 3 (heart & flower) ....very cute!




"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Yep, that new catalogue has me excited! I already placed my first order. :-) I love your card and box, Nikki! Great colours and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the nicest cards I've seen with this set Nikki. Well done!

    ReplyDelete