Gallery

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Convention Gifts...2014!



Hey there!...It's Stampin Up Convention time in the South Pacific and as l always do, I'm rooming with some of my fave people, the Just Add Ink girls past and present. It's always a highlight of Convention for me, to be spending a few days with these wonderful ladies, catching up and having Lot's of laughs in the process.
I always like to make a little gift for each of them to let them know how much they mean to me.

I decided this year to go with a girly theme of "Chocolate, Wine & Roses"...I've used the gorgeous Spiral Flower Die to create the Roses and technically there's no wine, but there are miniature wine glasses, filled with "Soy Candles" and some Chocolate.




"Thanks for stopping by"
All papercraft supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty gifts! I am sure they will be loved by the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic! What a lovely idea, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nikki. What a beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete