Gallery

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Stack!.....


I can't believe l forgot to share these earlier..:0) A couple of weeks ago l had lunch with two of my fave people that l love catching up with and had made them some Soy Melts in three different scents as a little gift. I really wanted them to be packaged up prettily and incorporate their favourite colours.
I created the six little boxes in Island Indigo, Pool Party & Sahara Sand and for the other l used Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals & Crumbcake.
I used the Envelope Punch Board and cut my cardstock to 6" x 6" scoring at the 2" mark and stamped them with one of the flower images from the Petal Parade set. Each box holds 2 melts perfectly!






"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE. Such a beautiful gift, and I am forever in awe of your box-making talents, my friend. (Thank you; you know you're one of my faves, too. xx)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them lovely..xxx Yell when you want some more..:0)

      Delete
  2. I love your Soy melts and still have the ones you made me the first time I met you. This is such a delightful way to package up such a sweet smelling gift. You are so clever and thoughtful Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of closure do the boxes have? I love your color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I used a craft knife and cut a small slit in one flap, so l could tuck the opposite one into it...:0)

      Delete