Gallery

Friday, February 14, 2014

Just Add Ink #202.....Stripes!


It's Just Add Ink time again and this weeks challenge is from Paula and she thought that we could "Just Add Stripes"...Simple and fun!
I kept my stripes to a minimum, but they are there and make a great contrast to the pretty watercolour tag created with Stampin Up's new "Scalloped Tag Topper" punch and the "So Grateful" stamp set.



The design team have had lot's of fun adding stripes to their projects and would love you stop by their blogs and take a look, we hope you can join in the fun and play along too!

"Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Love your blog Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Nikki of mixing and matching all the different elements and creating a card that looks fabulous!! Love the grid in the background (hard to tell but I just bet its gold :) and the coloured flowers are just gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the eclectic mix of stamps on this card, Nikki; great contrast between soft flowers and bold, graphic designs. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't have said it better than Christine - she has captured exactly what I wanted to write. A very cool card my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card and totally agree with Chris. I also like that the stripes are not the main focus on your card, but just another element. Very cool card Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete