Gallery

Friday, March 29, 2013

Just Add Ink #159...


OK.....So who stole this week? Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that it's Friday, as that means the "EASTER BUNNY" will be here soon and it's an extra long weekend...:0)
Good Friday is pretty much my most fave day of the year. I generally spend it in my PJ"s (my best ones of course) just in case we get unexpected visitors...:0) Watching the "Royal Children's Hospital" appeal and just plain old chillin out!

So with Easter on our minds, our Just Add Ink challenge for you this week is from Kim and she suggested to just add "BUNNY'S".... Now you don't have to make an Easter card, l didn't and the Design Team is mixed, some have gone Easter and some have opted for other themes. Don't forget to go check them out, very cute!....Here's my take on the Bunny theme!



Yep!...It's another baby card...:0) I have to admit, this was not my first attempt at a bunny card for this challenge. I hadn't planned on making this one, but l was given this cute little wooden bunny a few weeks back (Thanks Sonja) and had yet to use him. He had originally started life green, but l just couldn't get him to look right on anything, so while l was mulling over some upcoming challenges tonight, it occurred to me to paint him...Duh!...Love him in cream and so before l knew it, l was cutting and stamping and "voila".

"Thanks for stopping by & Happy Easter"
Supplies:
Crumbcake-Always Artichoke-Very Vanilla Card Stocks, Needlepoint Embossing Folder
MTF Rolled Roses Die, Crumbcake-Midnight Muse Inks, Bird Builder & Jewellery Tag Punches, Tiny Tags Stamp set, Twine, Print Poetry DSP stack & Basic Pearls.
All Products used are Stampin-Up unless noted. 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this Nikki! The bunny looks fabulous backed by the dark DSP and I love the embossed details that you added to the front! Hope you enjoyed your PJ day ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is soooooo beautiful! What a gorgeous baby card - love the silhouette bunny, the flowers and design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable bunny! Love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete