Gallery

Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Add Ink #117.........

Howdy.....this week we have a very cheery & fun colour challenge for you over at Just Add Ink, perfect for adding a little sunshine to your day.
On seeing these colours the first thing that popped into my head was a huge happy flower would work well. As you can see l kept my card very CAS for this challenge and other than the teeny tiny greeting there was no stamping, l'm thinking this would have to be the least ink on one of my cards ever!

The DT girls have created some gorgeous cards to Inspire you, go check them out if you haven't already, it's amazing how different our interpretations of these happy colours are and l love cruising the gallery each week and seeing what you come up with.

"Thanks so much for stopping by & have a lovely weekend"

All products are Stampin-Up
With the exception of the quatrefoil die.

10 comments:

  1. I love how bright & cheery your card is Nikki. The button treatment on your fabulous flower looks sweet & the background trellis is fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy flower, Nikki! And I love that yellow lattice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is A-MAZING, Nikki; love how crisp and fresh it looks. Perfect use of these colours (and I love the yellow text in your blog post!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that big flower and the latice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your 'huge happy flower' Nikki, and that background lattice is gorgeous. Super happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning card from Nikki. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning Nikki - that big flower is soo eyecatching and looks fabulous set over the lattice background. Clever you!
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous is this flower , I thought the flowers on the card below were fab but this is stunning what a fabulous creation , great work and well done.
    Hugs Elaine
    Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nikki, this looks amazing. I just got the flower die myself and used it last night for the first time. The quatrafoil die is on my wish list. Thank you too for all the extra comments you are adding to my blog. It really means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete